The 45NRTH stud tool seats and removes the stud from the stud pocket. Customize your stud tread pattern or replace missing studs. Works with all 45NRTH studdable and studded products. Aluminum carbide studs sold separately. - POM-injected handle - Stainless steel barrel - Thumb and index-finger grips for more comfort and control - Compatible with studs that have a 3.5mm or smaller shaft
- Replaces original Shimano bleed fitting with easy to use lever reservoir bleed fitting
- Features bleed fittings for Hope, Magura, Avid, Hayes, Formula and Gatorbrake - Includes bleed tubes, syringes, gloves, and handy carrying case - See BTI part number AX-9617 for Shimano bleed fitting
- T-20 Torx L-wrench for pre-tensioning Torque nipples - 4.3mm wrench for tensioning Torque nipples via their wrench flats
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
- For removing/installing lever pivot pins in 2009/2010 XX and Elixir brake levers (2011+ brakes do not require pin tool)
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has the tools you need. Keep your Avid Juicy, Code, Guide or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. Please note, DOT 5.1 brake fluid not included.
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong.
- Hand-held hydraulic hose cutter - Quick, precise cuts - Works with all non-braided hydraulic hoses
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2007-2010 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
SRAM Bleed Kit for maintaining SRAM disc brakes. Includes 2 syringes/fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, Crow's foot, Bleeding Edge Fitting. - For SRAM X0/ XX/ Guide/Level/Code/HydroR brakes - Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has the tools you need. This pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings. Keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs, or SRAM hydraulics running strong. Please note, DOT 5.1 brake fluid not included.
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. And, this pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings.
$59.94 - $67.90
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
- Optimized Tools - The selection, length and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it. - 13 functions - 145 grams
Those guys who said "Tubeless tires never get punctures"? They lied. The Blackburn Plugger Tubeless Tire Repar Kit is a quick, one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat. Mount it to your frame, tape it to your top tube, or strap it to your ankle like a shark knife. Just keep it close and it'll get you out of trouble. Pronto. - Stores ten plugs. - 27g tool only 47g tool with strap
The Switch Tool has evolved. We've all heard "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", but what if riders just want to fix more things? Enter the Big Switch, the larger sibling to the hit Switch tool. This new, compact, and super functional tool kit includes essentials you’ll find on the Switch including T25 and T30 torx bits, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm allen bits, and a flathead screwdriver. The Big Switch also features an 8mm hex tool, and a chain breaker. The chain breaker handle includes size 0, 1, and 2 spoke wrenches, a disc pad spreader and a Presta valve core tool. Individual T or L handle tools let you access tight places and give you more leverage on bolts and screws. Go ahead, fix everything. - 15 functions - Includes T or L handle wrenches. - Tool bits include: T25, T30, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, and a flathead. - Pocket sized nylon carrying pouch includes a stash for your I.D., credit card, and cash. - 134g
Why has no one invented a multitool that removes a chain quick link? Oh wait, Blackburn has. The Tradesman Multi-Tool has all the hex and Torx keys you're ever going to need in a portable tool, with the addition of a disc pad spreader and a tool that'll remove the most stubborn split chain links. - 18 functions - Quick link storage - Tools include: T25, T30, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm allens, disc brake pad spreader, flathead screwdriver and quick link chain tool compatible with 12 speed and fewer gears - 0.30lbs
Remember that time on the trail when your brake lever reach went out of whack? Unfortunately, your multi tool couldn't get out of it's own way to turn the adjustment screw. Blackburn's Wayside Multi Tool changes all of that. - Individual Hex Keys - The most common hex keys snap on and off the tool and can be used individually to be able easily reach and properly torque any bolt head. All keys feature a ball end. - Optimized Tools - The selection, length and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it. - 19 functions - 200 grams / 0.44 lbs
Flats Beware What’s better than one plug? Two plugs. And why not add a P/V core tool since you’ll have to re-tubeless-ify an ailing tire anyway? The Pro Plugger expands on the success of the original Plugger - known for its double-wrapped plugs to seal real-world marring - and adds CNC alloy construction, an even more compact and convenient design, and still packs 5 refills into its pared-down and minimalist physique. Elegant? Of course. Smart? Indeed. Quickly accessible? Why yes - faster than bear spray. - 10 Plugs, Presta valve core tool, strap for top tube or seatpost
Your race mechanic on the go. Just because it's scaled down from a full-size ratchet doesn't mean it skimps on performance. The Big Switch Ratchet Tool takes the same simple necessities from the popular Switch and Big Switch and adds a convenient, ratcheting handle for even quicker, hassle-free adjustments. Extra-long 2.5 through 8mm Allen bits take care of business, along with T25 and T30 Torx, the renowned Wayside chain breaker, 0, 1, and 2 spoke wrenches, a disc-pad spreader, flathead, and a Presta valve core tool. You're covered. Fully covered. - Includes: T25, T30 Torx bits, extra-long 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Allen bits, flathead screwdriver, wayside chain breaker, size 0,1, 2 spoke wrenches, disc pad spreader, Presta valve core tool
Imagine if you could bring a tool box with all the essentials you’d need for bicycle maintenance with you on every ride. Well then, stop dreaming: the Blackburn Switch Wrap is already here. Spec’d with their Big Switch multi tool, the Switch Wrap provides you quick access to everything you’ll need to fix just about anything that could go wrong on a ride. The Wrap features specific sleeves for an inner tube, up to a 20g CO2 cartridge, and a tire lever. And, it keeps the Big Switch tools at your fingertips. When opened, the tool kit hangs from your saddle so you can grab what you need without spreading it all on the ground, so lost tools will only exist in nightmares. Minimal. Compact. Secure. Convenient. The Switch Wrap. - 15 functions - Includes T or L handle wrenches. - Tool bits include: T25, T30, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and a flathead. - Nylon carrying pouch features sleeves for 20g CO2 cartridge, tire lever and includes a stash for your I.D., credit card and cash. - Attaches to seat rails or to bicycle frame. - 186g
Going for a ride but don’t know what to pack? No problem, Blackburn has you covered. The new Local CO2 Ride Kit offers up what you need to get home, and extra carrying capacity to bring along anything else. - Local Small seat bag offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want - Wayside CO2 inflator with 16g cartridge - GRID 8 Mutli-tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride - 2x tire levers
Greatness Complete Take greatness, add more = more greatness. The simply stellar Pro Plugger gains a few extra ingredients for surefire success, the it-makes-sense CO2’FER head combining an inflator and valve tool along with a 25g threaded CO2 and universal frame-mounting kit, mean everything’s always within reach, even on bikes with long reach. No need to scurry about rounding up odds and ends trying to beat dwindling daylight—simply grab bike, go and you’re already equipped with the Pro Plugger Combo’s on-bike tubeless repair system. - Pro plugger rubber mount, strap, core CO2 inflator and 25g threaded CO2 included
Each Brooks Saddle comes with a care leaflet. Maintaining your saddle, as described therein, will ensure that it becomes the most comfortable and durable saddle you could ever wish for. The maintenance kit includes all you need to take care of your Brooks Saddle: a can of Proofide leather dressing, a cotton cloth to polish the saddle and a Brooks Spanner. Please note that the standard spanner works on most models with the exception of the Swallow Titanium, which has its own specific spanner, and the Swift Titanium, which can be tensioned with an allen key.
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem; Stem/Steer tube; Frame/Seat post) - Adjustable from 2nm to 8nm indexing at every 0.1 (Tenth) of a newton meter - 1/4" Hex magnetic bit shank with 6 bits - Positive grip l-Handle design - Includes 4, 5, 6mm, T25 at 1" length and 4mm, T25 at 4" length
$174.93 - $190.33
- Easy-to-read precision laser marked scales - Dual scales in English or Newton Meter units - An audible click indicates when the desired torque has been reached - All click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both directions - Accuracy: +/- 4% cloc
- Digital readout torque wrench that displays real time torque values in any of four units (ft. lbs, in. lbs, Nm, kg.cm.) - Large easy to read digital display - 15 degree flex ratcheting push button socket release head that torques in both clockwise and counter-clockwise directions - Audible tone sounds when set torque value is reached, if the set torque value is exceeded, an alarm tone will sound - 3 color LED light bar: yellow indicates approaching desired torque setting, green indicates desired torque value is reached, red indicates fastener was overtorqued - Accuracy: +/-2% CW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale +/- 3% CCW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale - N.I.S.T. traceable Certificate of Calibration included - Two CR123 Lithium batteries included
Page 1 of 30 Next page