The NiteRider Lumina 1000 Boost is the perfect light for mountain bikers, road riders, adventure riders and urban commuters. Featuring a tried and true handlebar mount (fits up to 35mm) that is sure to remain rock solid whether on the trail or pavement. Double clicking the power button activates Boost Mode, giving you the option to operate your light at 1000 lumens maximum light output! This self-contained light makes use of the IntelliCharge function, which charges the battery twice as fast as the normal charge rate when connected to a higher amp AC adapter. With the new NiteRider custom engineered collimator lens, the Lumina 1000 Boost projects a wide and even beam pattern of 1000 lumens! - All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam - Boost Mode, double click power button to unleash maximum LED output - 5 Light Levels plus 2 Daylight Flash Modes - CREE LED at 6000k - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount - Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars - Perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount sold separately) - IntelliCharge – Reduce charge time in half! - Convenient USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light. WARRANTY The Lumina 1000 Boost is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Light Head - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Handlebar Mount fits up to 35mm - USB Charging Cable
Big things come in small packages and the NiteRider Lumina Micro 650 is the proof. The Lumina Micro 650 delivers a powerful punch with 650 lumens of light output, helping you to safely navigate your ride. Allowing you to see and be seen. As with all Luminas in the series, it features a low battery indicator – when the power button changes from blue to red color this indicates that there is approximately 15-20% battery life remaining. - All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam - Daylight Visible 650 lumen output head light - CREE LED at 6000k - Ride safely with Daylight Flash Mode! - 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - Secure on and off-road capable Handlebar Mount - Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars - Compact and lightweight design that's perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately) - Convenient USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light. WARRANTY - The Lumina Micro 650 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Light Head - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Handlebar Mount fits up to 35mm - USB Charging Cable
$44.99 - $54.99
Compact, durable cycling light with a machined aluminum body. It features built in cooling fins and cutouts for side visibility. Its single LED design provides up to an impressive 500 lumens of output and eight output modes—including a Daytime Flash mode. Runtime has increased by 2.5 hours for up to 20 hours. Charging is simple with an integrated cable-free USB stick. It securely straps to a variety of handlebar shapes and sizes. Specs - Max Lumens: 500 - Weight: 84g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30 hours
With up to 800 lumens of output and a powerful Daytime Flash mode this cycling LED light is impressive day or night. It features a lightweight, durable machined aluminum body with integrated cooling fins and cutouts for 180° of front visibility. The micro-USB rechargeable design boasts an impressive 87-hour max runtime (15 hour increase) and eight unique output modes. Specs - Max Lumens: 800 - Weight: 114g - Max Runtime: 87 Hours - Recharge Time: 4 Hours Loaded Kit includes: - Remote Switch - 31.8cm Mount - Silicone Strap - Micro USB charging cable
PWR Mountain is a modular bike light for trail and mountain biking, but it's not just another bike light. Not only is it a high-power headlight, but a modular system that includes a lighthead for other PWR bike and camping lights, plus a PWR Bank to charge devices or to power any product in the PWR range. The PWR Mountain outputs 2000 lumens of light, uses a circular beam for flood lighting obstacles from unpredictable angles, and can be mounted both on the handlebar or your helmet using the helmet/bar extension mount. It incorporates twist mode operation (turn the light on and off twisting the lighthead—no buttons) and gives you the option to program your brightness and runtime through the ModeMaker app. - Power bank: 10,000 mAh, compatible with the small, medium and large lightheads - CNC-machined anodized aluminum body with ridged heat fins - 4 LEDs on light display remaining charge - USB Rechargeable Li-ion battery. - Thermal management automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance. - Includes: Male-Female USB cable, Side Mount, Spacer, Micro USB Cable - Dimensions: 132x 48mm - Weight: 355g
With the push of a button, the 2’Fer can switch between a white 60 lumen front light and a red 20 lumen rear light. Holding the button for 2 seconds turns the light on and off, and pushing the button once changes modes between white solid, red solid, white flashing and red flashing. The light also remembers which mode you were last using and turns on in that mode. - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium Polymer battery - Waterproof to IP-65 standard - 3 hour recharge time - 18g / 0.04lb each As Front: - 60 Lumens - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs As Rear: - 20 Lumens - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flashing 5hrs
$17.99 - $22.00
Charge, Click, Go Click Power Free yourself from the hassle of batteries! This small but essential accessory makes you visible to traffic. Bright side beams throw off additional light, and the silicone mount fits almost any handlebar. A Micro-USB cable makes it easy—just charge, click and go! - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium polymer battery - Waterproof to IP-65 standard - 3-hour recharge time
Not too long ago, a 400 lumen headlight for this price would have been a pipe dream, but now the Blackburn DayBlazer 400 is a dream come true! Featuring eye-popping BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersibility, and ample side visibility, the DAYBLAZER 400 puts light where riders need it most. - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 3 hour recharge time - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: High 1hr (400 lumen), Low 5 hrs (200 lumen) - Runtime Pulse/Strobe: 6hrs (200 lumen)/10 hrs (200 lumen) - 59g
“Blazing On A Budget" is how Blackburn should describe this light. Featuring 800 lumens of perfectly-focused night time illumination, their eye popping BLITZ mode to grab the attention of cars, a Go Pro Mount, IP-67 submersibility, and ample side visibility. The DAYBLAZER 800 is going to get you noticed without breaking the bank. - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 4 hour recharge time - TIR lenses - Separate action camera mount included - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: BLITZ 1.5hrs (800 lumen), Medium 3hrs (500 lumen), Low 5 hrs (300 lumen) - Runtime Pulse/Strobe: 8hrs (200 lumen)/12 hrs (200 lumen) - 129g
Heads Up. Hands Free. Whether you are making coffee in camp before dawn, or fixing a flat late at night, its helpful to have your hands free with a light focused on your work. We developed the Outpost Bike & Camp headlamp with that specific need in mind. Additionally, we installed a silicone lampshade over the light source that can allow you to bring the light down to a soft ambient glow, should the mood strike you. On or off the bike, in or out of camp, this light is meant to provide you with the extra versatility you need to focus on the task at hand, by getting up to 400 lumens of light out of your hands, and onto your forehead. - 72 grams - 1 Lithium polymer battery included - IP-65 submersible - ingress protection rating or "IP rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-65 standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and protected against low-pressure water jets from any direction. - Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included) - Silicone HB strap, bag/rack clip, retractable head mount - Bike Mode: Blitz 400 lumen, 1 hr runtime; Low 200 lumen, 2 hr runtime; Strobe 200 lumen, 8 hr runtime - Camp Mode: High 100 lumen, 3.5 hr runtime; Long Burn 40 lumen, 8 hr runtime
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Topeak's WhiteLite Race's two super-bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included coin batteries are good for up to 140 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite Race features a super-simple no-tools rubber strap handlebar mount that works on any bike. Just push the lens to toggle the light's modes!
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
- 6-watt, 500-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 1 flash setting - Alloy LED housing - Low-battery indicator
Page 1 of 6 Next page