Parts & Accessories
$7.00 - $11.40
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
- Individually packaged - Enables mounting of a bottle cage in a variety of positions - Fits 22.2-26.0mm handlebars
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve Cover keeps your bite valve clean. Put it on your valve for storage or while traveling and your bite valve will stay just the way you left it.
Replace that old bite valve! CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece slip on easily and add some color to your hydration. And, they're remarkably drip resistant.
Keep your reservoir free from taste and odor and ready for your next adventure. Fast-acting tablets are easy to use and work in just 5 minutes. - Periodic cleaning with CamelBak Cleaning Tabs keeps reservoir and tube free from taste and odor - CamelBak Cleaning Tabs work in just 5 minutes for a thorough cleaning - 8 Cleaning Tablets Per Pack.
The Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. - Offers 20% more water per sip - Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close - On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand - Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube - Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Dimensions: 38 x 19 x 6 cm / 15 x 7.5 x 2.5 in
- Offers 20% more water per sip - Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close - On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand - Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube - Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Dimensions: 46 x 23 x 8 cm / 18 x 9 x 3 in
New Crux tube offers 20% more water per sip, and with the insulated thermal sleeve your water stays cooler in warm weather.
Give your pack a lower center of gravity with the brand new Crux LR reservoir. It delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail. The Crux delivers 20% more water with every sip, plus an on/off lever that seals your tube shut when you’re not drinking. CamelBak also upgraded the fill-port design to include an ergonomic handle and a redesigned a cap that’s more intuitive and easier to fill—small changes that make it that much easier to fill up and hit the road.
The Crux reservoir on/off valve pairs with CamelBak's Big Bite valve and tune. Using an integrated valve, water flow shuts off for added security during transport.
Hydration for running, hiking and biking, wherever you may roam. We create ever-evolving hydration systems that keep up with our always-exploring adventurers. The Fusion 2L Reservoir with Tru Zip Waterproof Zipper offers revolutionary design that's easy to use. We bring heavyweight features in an ultralight package equipped with a universal hanger for all hydration-compatible packs. Molded backplate creates a thin profile with no need for baffles so cleaning is that much easier. Made with safer chemicals, earning the Repurpose Green Sustainability Badge. At journey's end, everyone will enjoy easier cleaning thanks to Hydroguard technology which inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube.
A dynamic, integrated hydration solution created for hardcore runners, hikers and cyclist, the Fusion 3L Reservoir with Tru Zip Waterproof Zipper is ready for the long haul. Enjoy convenient compatibility thanks to a universal hanger that will fit any hydration-compatible packs. Our Quicklink System ensures easy on-the-go reservoir removal from the pack. Keep it clean with Hydroguard technology to limit bacteria in the reservoir and tube. Even better, the rigid backplate eliminates need for baffle for easier cleaning and drying. Repurpose Green Sustainability Badge: Made with safer chemicals.
Ride with confidence—keep optimal safety in mind with the all-new Impact Protector panel. Ultra-light and supremely flexible to move with the twists and turns of the trail. - CE1621-2 Level 2 Protection Withstands multiple impacts - Designed specifically to be used with select CamelBak hydration packs - Lightweight materials unparalleled protection without the weight penalty - Extremely flexible design contours to back and moves with you for all-day comfort
- Leak-proof and easy to fill with SLIDE SEAL - PLUG-N-PLAY allows quick removal of the hose - Free from BPA and PVC
The durable Hydration Bladder 2 for backpacks contains no BPA or PVC. The easily-detachable hose and valve increase water flow by 20%. - Can be filled with hot or cold water (up to 60°C) - Leak-proof and easy to fill with Slide Seal - Easy to clean all parts - Volume: 2L - Weight: 130g - Measures: 17 x 32 x 1cm
The BPA- and PVC-free Hydration Bladder 2 Insulated with insulated hose and a 20% increase in water flow lets you lap it up on even the coldest day in the snow. - Leak-proof and easy to fill with Slide Seal - Easy to clean all parts - Can be filled with hot or cold water (up to 60°C) - Volume: 2L - Weight: 140g - Measures: 17 x 32 x 1cm
The durable Hydration Bladder 3 for backpacks contains no BPA or PVC. The easily-detachable hose and valve increase water flow by 20%. - Can be filled with hot or cold water (up to 60°C) - Leak-proof and easy to fill with Slide Seal - Easy to clean all parts - Volume: 3L - Weight: 140g - Measures: 18 x 42 x 1cm
- Extra-strong magnet keeps the drinking tube in position during your activity. - Two-piece design for attachment to the hip belt, backpack or vest - Fits all EVOC hydration systems (excluding insulated drinking tubes)
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
Colored talons for the Raptor Cage. Now you can finally match your cage to your bike at a low cost!
Introduction - Our Hydration and Repair carriers have often been copied, but like any copy, it is never as good as the original. With over a decade of experience designing these carriers and winning more Ironman Distance World Championships than all our competitors combined, we have launched the first of the next generation of Alloy XLAB Hydration Carriers. This new 'wing' will be on winning race rockets for the next several years. - Rear carriers should not interfere with the air on the rider's back, but instead fill in the turbulence 'hole' behind the riders posterior, thereby reducing the rider's drag (which accounts for 64% of energy used on a racing bicycle). We positioned the carrier in the Wind Tunnel to 'draft' behind the rider causing no extra drag. Storage - We wanted the next generation of carriers to solve the problem of storing keys, cell phones, cash, tire levers, and other essential items. These and other items can be stored in the XLAB MINI BAG which drops vertically and easily into the integrated compartment and is secured by the top X-STRAP. - As you can see, you have two choices for storing your Air Strike CO2 cartridges and NANOFLATOR, or XLAB SPEED CHUCK on the rear of the CARBON WING, using the optional hexagonal X-NUT or in the XLAB MINI BAG. - Tires and tubes are always an issue, so now you can attach them neatly under the CARBON WING inside the XLAB MEZZO BAG. Hydration - With the CARBON WING you can use a single Aqua Shot bottle cage on the rear or one on each side. XLAB recommends using either the GORILLA cage or the GORILLA XT cage for rear carriers. Adjustable Mounting - One of the key features invented by XLAB is the multiple mounting holes for the saddle rail clamps. One position sets the bottle cages close to vertical and others incline the cages for rider preference. Because of it's past success, we have kept the same feature in the XLAB Super Wing for customizing the installation. - In addition, there are 4 sets of holes for the lower cage bolts which with the front holes provides a total of 12 different cage angle positions. Lightweight - We use the latest aerospace aluminum alloy to provide the toughest alloy carrier on the market with no twisting like other hydration carriers. Without hardware the XLAB Super Wing weighs only 85 grams. Bottom Line - The bottom line—simply the most versatile Alloy Hydration and Repair system carrier, complete with mounting hardware. XLAB makes you faster – ask the Pros! Includes: - Carbon Sonic chassis - One Pair X-Straps - All hardware and instructions Material - Carbon Fiber proprietary unidirectional orientation. Weight - Chassis 49 grams, Hardware 30 grams. Total 79 grams Limited Lifetime Warranty - Because of our engineering and testing for this product we give it a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original owner.
New Torpedo Bottle and essentials to reload your Torpedo System, or upgrade to the new Anti-Leak Design. Includes: Super-Sealed TORPEDO Bottle, Straw, Drink Valve, Solid and Split Lids, Leak-Free Breather Valve, Dolphin Tail Straw Retainer and Hardware.
Aluminum BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 6061-T6 Aluminum - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
Carbon BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
XLAB's Turbo Wing Rear Carrier delivers options galore so you can easily attach bottles, a bag, CO2 cartridges, and everything else you need for any length ride, and keep it all neatly tucked behind you, out of the wind. There are also 15 different mounting options and you can keep it upright for low drag or invert it for easy access. Plus, it's made of light, strong aluminum, which means there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
The Wolf Tooth Bottle Shift is designed to offset a bottle to a more optimal location and make it possible to also mount a pump on frames with large downtubes. It is most commonly used on dual suspension frames where the water bottle is difficult to access because of interference with the top tube or shock. By shifting the bottle slightly off center and tilting it outward, clearance is greatly improved. - Slots and extra tapped holes in the mount provide 18mm of bottle position adjustment - Designed to be easily flipped to provide either left or right hand bottle access - Centerline of the bottle moves 18mm with the combined 10 degree tilt and 9 mm offset - Offset of pump bracket mounting holes allows mounting mini pumps on most mountain bikes
B-RAD Everywhere Base 2
B-RAD Everywhere Base 3
- Perfect finishing touch to a bike built - 7075-T6 aluminum - M5 x 15mm - 4Nm max torque - For water bottle cages only. - Never use these aluminum bolts in a structural application.
Page 1 of 3 Next page